Are you crazy?
Am I crazy?
Rorschach Test a psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. This test is used to examine a person's personality characteristics, emotional functioning or to detect underlying thought disorder. We use Windows Azure Mobile Services and Windows 8 features to analyze the social aspects of the Windows 8 user base.
Won't you join us in this social experiment with us?
Get out your tinfoil hat and take the Rorschach test or perform some diagnoses on your peers. Anonymous social interaction with your peers on the internet will give you the clearest indication of your mental state. Help us to improve our automated diagnosis algorithms with your witty banter. All ink blots, live times, app icons created 100% by the entrant. Quality code built on rock solid Windows Azure backend means Zero Crash Reports in the Windows Store. This simple Ink Blot test app was given numerous unexpected features with the power of Windows 8.
Windows 8 Features
- Test Results can be Pinned to Start as Secondary tiles using Flyout control via the App Bar
- Live Tile functionality for Application Tile in Square and Wide format
- Extended Splash Screen for seamless transition to intro animation
- App Bar programatically presents commands at the convenient moment
- Global Conversation stream through Rorschach Test Diagnosis powered by the wonders of Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Integrated Windows 8 look and feel by using the Animation Library suite animations
- Metered Connection detection & support for a low bandwidth mode to respect the user and prevent unexpected or excessive data charges on roaming, fixed, and variable cost data plans
- Share Contract, Source for sending test invitations and test response summaries to any Share enabled app
- PlayTo Contract, Source, enables app audio voiceover to be sent to any DLNA speakers on the network through the Devices charm
- Fixed Layout scales beautifully from 10" Tablets to 27" and larger displays with the viewbox control
- Conforms to the Windows Silohuette and uses Built in controls to give users an immediate sense of familiarity.