Turn Off the Lights
This app dims everything in the background, so you can enjoy the video you’re watching without any distractions. (just like the popular Google Chrome extension http://code.google.com/p/turnoffthelights/) But now it render the IE engine!
- AutoPlay, automatic dim the page when you click on the video play button
- Option to enable the 'Atmosphere Lighting'
- Choose the background color and opacity
- Lights on/off with fade effects
Windows 8 Features:
- Use IE10 engine and detect ONLY HTML5 Video Player (not Adobe flash because limit from Microsoft!)
<======= And it's FREE!
Please feedback us anything what you want to see in this app! And thumb this :)
Why this app? Because Windows RT doesn't support my IE plugin software (x86 and x64). So i created this app for all the ARM users.